Tuesday, August 01, 2006

here's to you

who make my day!

...getting to finally open the card stuck above my head in my bunk bed - a morning run to start the day off right - a coffee - a lunch with my love downtown - sweet emails and an ecard from near & far friends & aunt ginny & ton - "made me smile" phone messages from near & far friends and grandma and mom - one specially made amazing picture slideshow of saskatoon memories - take-out rice bowls by the river - ultimate frisbee game with friends - YUMMY birthday dessert pizza and mango frozen yogurt and a special carmel macchiato to share in the park - a giftbag of extra-good things from a friend - a hilarious ecard - snuggle - and the cherry on top....looking forward to a my birthday date in a few with d to shakespeare on the saskatchewan!

thanks for spoiling me when i don't deserve it! life truly can get better every day...because of the people we share it with!

No comments: