- I have a few songs that at any given time i love to put on repeat & listen to over & over & over & over & over ....again.
- I consciously battle perfectionism. I know I am one but I really try not to be.
- I could eat either pizza or sushi every day.
- I thought I'd met the guy I would marry the very first time I saw my husband. That was in 1999 - we got married in 2007.
- I cannot get enough of the smell of moist, fresh dirt!
- I love being either right smack downtown in a big city surrounded by people - or in the middle of nature w/ no one around.
- Swimming & playing the piano are both things I love to do - but hardly ever do right now.
- I highly prefer to wake up to a cloudy, rainy day than a blue sky, sunny day. It makes me feel calm inside & out.
- I know, I know...dark chocolate is better for you - but give me a good organic milk chocolate bar.
- I have successfully gone 28 days without eating "wheat" or "sugar". I plan to go many many many more days.
- I would love to be part of a book club.
- I regularly get in a mood & i go get a box and start going through and "decluttering" our place.
- I spend an average of 20-22 hrs a day with my husband since we both work from home - usually we still can't wait to go on a date or cozy up on the couch together in the evening. Sometimes it hits me just how crazy that is & I feel lucky.
- One of my favorite things to do is to go on a walk by myself with my camera.
- I was President of the Communication Club at Western Washington University for 2 years.
- Plagiarism. Ask me sometime. It's not just word to me.
- I could pretty easily stay up till 3-4 o'clock a.m. most nights. I get a 2nd wind at night time.
- All I have to do spend a few minutes looking at certain picture of a little boy in my house & I feel better. His eyes are amazing.
- A lot of times I feel I'm too intuitive/perceptive for my own good.
- In the winter, I like lots of covers on my bed - not for warmth....but for weight.
- I'm part of a goal making group. I think it has the potential to change my life.
- The idea I think about most from my University time is the Social Penetration Theory / The "Onion" Theory
- If I could do anything & be successful at it - I would want to write, illustrate, create books.
- I would become a vegetarian or a vegan quite quickly if I knew I could still give my body what it needs to be really healthy.
- My close friends, our family, and Daren - they all mean way way way more to me than I feel like I ever express.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
The "list of 25 random things". I was tagged. I ignored it. I kept reading other peoples lists. I got intrigued. I liked where it took my thoughts.