Wednesday, May 03, 2006

stumbled upon...

jef maion

stumbled upon talent this morning - some pretty sweet nature pics.

nothing like a little snow slush covering the car windows...and the green grass this morning! can almost enjoy it since we know that it will only last a day or two and then we are back to getting on with Spring and Summer! Week 2 of ultimate frisbee had a cold weather cancellation -- hopefully next week we get a perfect day to run around...and sweat!

"My favorite thing is the wind, she said, & my second favorite is chocolate but I just do that so I don't get too skinny & blow away."

"He wrote secret notes to people he hadn't met yet. Some of them aren't even born, he said, but we live in a strange neighborhood & they will need help figuring things out & I won't always be around to explain it to them."

No comments: