Wednesday, November 15, 2006

sharing more



"when i first met him
i knew in a moment
that i would have to
spend the next few days
re-arranging my mind
so there'd be room
for him to stay"



If you haven't already...check out the blog of 'dream photography'
amanda and juanita are the photographers of daren's proposal to me, engagment pictures...and soon our wedding!
...scroll down & you'll find their entries (& slideshows) for our proposal and our engagment pictures.

-------------->> or click on the following links:

the day daren proposed to me...caught on camera by our friends juanita & amanda :
proposal | click here



a day of engagement pictures:
engagement | click here





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the two of you. The slideshow made me happily teary. Congratulations,
Love Kara in Victoria.